We are heavily focused to uncover all the secrets within the EcoSim. Above you can see our “ASSET DEPENDENCY MAP” (Flowchart) which will give and overview how assets are related and may give a better understanding of the whole. This map will constantly be updated as more assets and features are released.
** A HUGE UPDATE IS PLANNED FOR THE FLOW CHART. PROBABLY IN THE MID OF SUMMER!
Our aim is to gather the best intel as possible in order to make informed investments decisions.
With the mission to always be able to answer questions such as:
- How do the mechanisms work behind the scene ?
- What makes us yield more of an asset versus another asset ?
- How are the assets dependent on each other?
- How could the price of one asset impact the price of another asset ?
- Where can opportunities potentially be made and pitfalls to avoid ?
- And a lot more!
Within the “Investors Library” segment you will find all our uncoverings for each asset in detail. The Investors Library is NOT an “How-To” Guide but rather information for the investors wanting to know more than the basics.
We are constantly analyzing, debating, argumenting, brainstorming, investigating and pondering about the entirety of the EcoSim and all its assets.
8 Digital Assets ARE known:
- (Click) Land (Properties) _____________[NFT – HIGHLY LIKELY – HAS UNIQUE BLOCKID AND ETHERSCAN]
- (Click) Jewels_____________________[NFT – HIGHLY LIKELY – HAS UNIQUE SPAWN TIME AND LOCATION]
- (Click) ESSENCE ___________________[CRYPTO TOKEN – CONFIRMED POLYGONCHAIN]
- (Click) Resources __________________[POSSIBLE – UNKNOWN]
- (Click) EPL (Earth2 Property Locator)
- (Click) Others (Easter Eggs, Etc) ______[NFT EASTER EGGS CONFIRMED]
- Red Co-Op Energy (Gamer)
- Yellow Co-Op Energy (Content Creator)
Simulation Tools – The PIP-BOY
Not only do we aim to gather information and offer it publicly on our website. We also aim to create better and better simulation tools by using this intel and experience we have gathered. Right now you can find our “MVP” (Minimal Viable Products) being available at our SIMULATION TOOLS (CLICK)
(Be sure to hover over the menu to find all tools).
These simulation tools will become more and more refined and we aim to be able to handle The Earth2 full complexity of the EcoSim. The purpose both being educational (to understand and see how effects would play out) but ultimately become The PIP-BOY (Working name) Profitability Intel Program – Beneficial Opininated Yuppy support tool.
Be sure to follow our site for updates regarding the Simulations tools and the future PIP-BOY!